Watch the short documentary Hannah's Story from the New York Times Documentaries series.
Discuss in your teams the following questions:
- Is this story just about Hannah? Or is it a single example of a larger topic?
- How were the interviews framed and conducted?
- Is the documentary's pace fast?
- What three adjectives would you use to describe the camera work?
- Was this documentary shot with one camera or more? How can you tell?
Write out the answers your team comes up with and turn it in by the end of the period. Write neatly and in complete sentences.